10 Spheres - Meditations for Guitar Solo
Daniel Akiva has been a practitioner of holistic medicine for a number of years, specializing in naturopathic medicine and bio-energy therapy. He also studies kabbalah and kabbalistic medicine. The use of music in healing is part of his world view.
- 10 Spheres – Ten meditations which were inspired by the 10 spheres of the world of kabbalah described in "Sefer HaYetsira." Each sphere exists as a different layer of the universe and the human soul, and all are used in the spiritual journey of every person who seeks spiritual development.
- Shirat Hayam (The Song of the Sea) expresses the inner spiritual concept of the parting of the Red Sea, from which spring 72 names of the Creator, each one expressing a different spiritual strength.
- To Where? – a prelude which was inspired by the poem of Amnon Shamosh.
- Hakafot – a prelude inspired by the songs of the dancing with the torahs on the holiday of Simchat Torah (the Rejoicing of the Law).
- 3 Preludes after Messiaen – Three short preludes based on modes used by the French composer Olivier Messiaen in some of his works.
ReviewsAdd Your Review
Tell a Friend
|Your cart is currently empty|